1. I have all sons (4 of them), all brothers and all nephews. Not a girl in my life anywhere.
2. If it's not chocolate, I don't bother. I only like chocolate desserts.
3. My mom tried to teach me to sew when I was younger but I didn't really get interested until after I left home. Now I love it!
4. My mother in law calls me a "motor butt" because I have a ton of energy and don't sit still very often.
5. I am addicted to aprons and have a ton of them!
My blog is all about all my Crazy Little Projects from baking and sewing to fun with my kids and attempting to decorate my brand new house.
Car Seat Cover Tutorial : Recover your infant or toddler car seat using the existing cover.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes : Amazing cupcakes with a Reese's baked right inside!
Frog Hooded Towel : One of my monthly baby hooded towel tutorials-this one's my favorite. A cute little froggy!
Lego Birthday Party Ideas : Ideas to throw your own Lego birthday bash!
Diaper and Wipes Holder : Holds a pack of Costco size wipes and several diapers.
How/Why did you start blogging?
I just barely started in March. I have wanted to do a creative blog for a long time and finally decided to take the plunge. I like having a creative outlet for all of my Crazy Little Projects.
Has your reason for blogging changed? If so, why??
I haven't had a chance to change much yet, but it has sparked new creativity in me which I am loving!
Would you like to see your blog featured here? I'll be doing a "Feature Friday" post, featuring one blogger & their blog on Fridays throughout 2012. If you have a blog that you'd like to see featured, please send me an email to raisingmemories at gmail dot com to submit your blog.
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment- I love reading them! :)