I'll use some of them on these two, I'm sure ;)
So, I've begun my journey.
I'm starting with her list, and as I complete them, I'll come back here and cross them off (I may not do them all in order).
2. compliment someone's hair & mean it
3. write a letter to a friend & mail it
6. bake a treat & deliver it to an elderly neighbour
7. call someone you've been thinking about
10. be sincere when you ask "how are you?"
12. hide a note for your love
This one really stood out to me, and I don't think I'll forget it easily. It's often on my mind, and I will do it often.
14. donate to a clothing drive
16. leave a generous tip
17. leave a treasure on a stranger's doorstep
19. send a thank you card
20. surprise someone with a home cooked meal
21. make a new friend
24. deliver flowers to someone special
25. make a yummy breakfast for your loves
26. send happy mail
28. reach out to an old friend
30. anonymously pay for a stranger’s meal
I wanted to share this with you incase you'd like to give it a try or start one of your own. But definitely, don't rely on my typed out version of the list- Miss Dandee has a lovely collection of photos to go with hers, and I assure you that you'll find more than just this, to keep you occupied at her blog. :)
Thanks for posting this list. I love it. I will be posting it on my blog at http://www.chmitlinfamily.blogspot.comReplyDelete
And the pictures of your girls with the dolls are so darlin'. I loved it when my girls were that age. Now they are 35,34,17, and 14. I know a big span. Only one husband through it all. They youngest are our granddaughters that we adopted when they were born. What a difference from the first two. Good thing that I have the Lord to strengthen me.