For now though, I want to steer you in the direction of their blog, Julep. If you know me, you know that I'm into photography and I love great illustrations. This blog is a collection of great design ideas for decorating, creating, and having fun! (Steps illustrated nicely with beautiful photography) Some of their ideas include products from the website and some don't- some even include free printables!
5. Let's start with a simple & fun Christmas Tree craft you can make with your kids.
4. I love these hanging decorations- just made from cardstock! They'd be perfect for a certain polka dot party we're planning for ;)
3. We are in a bit of a birthday mood around here, so how about a balloon chandelier?
2. I love this "Wall of Love" idea! The post includes instructions on how to make an origami heart.
1. And number one is this awesome countdown idea- who knew you could create your own scratch cards with paint and dishsoap?! That is sooo cool! I am going to have to try this with my kids sometime!