Last week when I shared my struggle with dinner-making and a lot of you shared ideas in the comments for quick & easy dinner ideas- I loved reading them, so thank you so much for sharing those! A popular one was to make your own pizza which is something we did a while ago and I've been meaning to share this very easy idea with you! I loved it because the kids could help and it was actually more like a fun craft than a chore!
You can actually purchase Naan bread at the grocery store which allows you even to skip the dough-making step of making your own pizza if you want to be faster! (You can also buy pre-made dough at my grocery store which is another way to make your own pizza without starting from scratch).
Here's what we used for our pizzas:
- Naan Bread
- Tomato Sauce
- Pre-cooked Meat
Of course you can add lots of other ingredients- whatever you like on your pizza!
Here's What You'll Do:
1. Spread the sauce onto your Naan bread with a spoon
2. Sprinkle some cheese on top
3. Choose your favourite toppings and sprinkle them on top of the cheese
4. Add more cheese as desired (These are fairly small pizzas, so you can make a few of them depending on how many people you're serving and they can all be different!)
5. Bake at 325 or 350 degrees until the cheese is melted & it looks cooked to your liking.
And this is a bit of a #bloggerfail because I didn't take a picture of the finished pizza! It was really good though- lots of melted cheese and very delicious.. I guess you'll have to pin this post so you can remember all of the tricky instructions in order to make your own and see for yourself! ;)
What about you- if you didn't already share your favourite quick & easy meal idea,
please share it in the comments of this post!