I give you Egg Nog Candy Cane Fudge!
Here's What You'll Need:
2 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup butter
2/3 cup egg nog
1 198g jar marshmallow cream
8 oz white chocolate, melted and cooled
1 tsp cinnamon
3 crushed peppermint candy canes
And Here's What You Do:
1. Line a 9x9 in pan with tinfoil (fold over sides because you'll lift the whole thing out when it's done)
2. Butter the foil (you want it to slip right off when it's finished)
3. Mix sugar, butter, and egg nog in a large saucepan
4. Bring to a boil (stir constantly) and keep boiling over medium heat for 5 minutes (stir constantly).
5. Remove from heat and add marshmallow cream, white chocolate, and cinnamon. Stir until smooth.
6. Stir in candy canes (save a bit to sprinkle on top if you want).
7. Spread evenly in pan (sprinkle the rest of your candy cane bits on top if desired)
8. Chill until set (2 hours or more).
9. Remove from pan (lift foil out).
10. Remove foil, cut into squares (I LOVE sweet things and can eat a lot of them, but I would cut this into smaller squares because a little is enough for me!)
Store in fridge. Makes about 4 dozen squares
This stuff is AMAZING and I would say it's a must-try recipe for the holidays!
Maybe you'll love it as much as I do and want to make it every year!