1. Lived for 3 months in Romania volunteering in an orphanage working with babies from 6 months to 18 months old.
2. I really dislike the snow! I promised my boys that once a year I will take them to the snow on Christmas Eve. Other than that no way!
3. I am pretty conservative in my normal day to day life, but I love adventure when I travel! I spent 2 weeks touring around Europe with no itinerary, sleeping on trains at night, only 2 showers! Just this year my husband and I took a trip to the Philippines where we traveled all over. In 12 days we rode on a plane, boat, taxi, v-hire, motorcycle, trike, jeepney, truck and a lot of that time we were hitchhiking.
1. Can't stand the feel of carpet. I ALWAYS have socks on!
2. I am the Cub Master over the Cub Scouts in my area! I put the uniform on and all!! hehe :)
3. I love doing laundry! I do a couple loads every single day... I can't function if my laundry baskets are full!
Over the Big Moon is a place to find ideas for: traditions, routines, teaching, playing, learning, organizing, cooking, crafting, and anything else that helps make a house a home!
Pre-K Packs: We currently have 13 Pre-K Packs out! Our 4th of July Pack will be out soon!
Harry Potter Potion Bottle Labels
Pre-K Chore Charts
Pallet Backed Bookshelf
Fun Kitchen Printables
How/Why did you start blogging?
In 2009 we started talking about doing a blog, but at the time Lisa wasn't really available for that kind of commitment. We always had ideas and projects going on and knew it would be fun to soon share them though. In 2010 Lisa's mom, Caroline, was diagnosed with Lou Gehrigs disease. She bravely faced her disease like she had all the challenges in her life. She passed away on Feb 1, 2001 and soon after she passed away, Lisa decided she was ready to commit to the blog! Caroline was an awesome and dedicated Mom, full of creativity and Lisa wanted to share everything she had taught her. For Lisa Over the Big Moon is her small tribute to her mother! We both love sharing all the things we do to try to make our house a home and being a wife and mom, not only rewarding, but fun!
Has your reason for blogging changed? If so, why??
No, in fact it has become even more clear. Hearing back from our readers and seeing others benefit from the things we create and share is so fun and rewarding! It only helps keep us motivated to keep sharing!
Would you like to see your blog featured here? I'll be doing a "Feature Friday" post, featuring one blogger & their blog on Fridays throughout 2012. If you have a blog that you'd like to see featured, please send me an email to raisingmemories at gmail dot com to submit your blog.