1. When I studied ASL (American Sign Language) in college, I occasionally caught myself signing in my sleep.
2. I married my husband 5 months after we started dating, that was almost 10 years ago!
3. I love old movies, the cornier the better!
4. I was homeschooled from 8th grade on.
5. No matter how hard I try I can’t whistle.
Pinch a Little Save-a-Lot is where I love to write about organizing, DIY projects and living beautifully while saving money.
Family Emergency Planning
DIY Stag Mirror
Kids Chore Charts
Fillable Cleaning Checklists
Upcycled Cookie Tin K-Cup Holder
How/Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging in 2009 as a way to help families; like mine, who were looking for ways to cut costs.
Has your reason for blogging changed? If so, why??
My reason hasn't changed so much as it has evolved, from my personal desire to have an organized, simple and beautiful home and life. I still share money saving tips, but now I’ve included low-cost DIY projects and free organizing printables.
Would you like to see your blog featured here? I'll be doing a "Feature Friday" post, featuring one blogger & their blog on Fridays throughout 2012. If you have a blog that you'd like to see featured, please send me an email to raisingmemories at gmail dot com to submit your blog.