Well, more like my husband made a piñata with the girls. I took some photos ;)
For some reason, Ken got frustrated with the strips of newspaper I had ripped (I forget the details- this was months ago), and instead decided to BLEND them up in the blender! They just mixed everything together in the blender to make a lumpy mixture which they then mushed against a balloon and let dry.
Well, I don't know if it was an improved way to make a piñata, but it worked! :)
We ended up with a rather bumpy piñata, but nobody seemed to mind!
Stay tuned for a future post with more details from Talia's Lalaloopsy Birthday Party,
to see how it turned out! :)
An Indoor Pinata
How To Make Button Jewellery & Hair Clips
Lalaloopsy Face Paint
DIY Lalaloopsy Party Bags & Colouring Activity