22 amazing bloggers from 2 countries have gotten together to offer 22 prize packages for this year's Christmas Wish List Giveaway! Each blogger has gathered some of their favourite items from their own wish list and put together a gift for you!
Visit each blog to see what items are included in their prize. Every blogger has a separate giveaway that you must enter on their own site, to win their prize package. You might win more than one!
5. 7 Alive // 6. A Momless Mom // 7. Dukes & Duchesses // 8. Happy Hour Projects //
9. It Happens in a Blink // 10. Create. Craft. Love. // 11. The Kim Six Fix // 12. Crafting in the Rain //
13. create it. go! // 14. Bubbly Nature Creations // 15. Working Mommy Journal // 16. Fern Avenue //
17. B is 4 // 18. inkhappi // 19. Kathe with an E // 20. The Mommy Mix //
21. Play. Party. Pin. // 22. Frenchie
Here's the run-down of what's included in my Wish List Giveaway:
1. Focused (an amazing book by Noelle Pikus Pace, silver medal winner at the last Olympics.
2. Jo Totes Siena Camera Bag/Purse (I posted a review of this bag here so you can see it in detail)
3. You Are Loved necklace by Vintage Pearl. The necklace in the photo is mine- your winning necklace is wrapped up in the pink tissue paper. (Vintage Pearl is offering my readers $15 off your purchase of $75 or more in December 2014! Just use this coupon code: RMS15 )
4. Mabels Labels Stocking Stuffer Combo (the box in the giveaway photo is mine from a previous Mabels Labels order- you will be able to personalize your own combo)
5. Your own Planner or any other product from personal-planner.com (read about mine here)
6. A box of Lindor milk chocolate truffles, a box of Lindor assorted truffles, and a box of Lindor dark peppermint truffles
These are all products from companies that I really enjoy. I loved Noelle's book, I love my Jo Totes bags (although I don't own the Siena), love my Vintage Pearl necklace and get compliments on it everywhere I go wearing it, still use Mabels Labels, love the customizability of Personal Planner's products, and how could anyone ever go wrong with Lindor? ;)
All you have to do to enter to win my giveaway is to fill out the form below (my giveaway is open to the U.S. & Canada)