Today I'm going to share my favourite tips from the webinar with you:
1. Use a detergent with both types of cleaning agents
(enzymes & bleach- they each do a different job!)
2. Watch out for Moist/Clumpy Detergent Stored Under Sink
(detergents are designed to activate when wet, so if you've had a box of hardened, clumpy powder detergent.. that's because it's been activated & it's not going to work as well anymore!)
3. Use a Rinse Agent (Jet Dry)
It allows water to slide off of dishes faster, so they don't dry leaving marks on dishes.
4. Don't Nest!
(when spoons stack up beside each other or bowls/pots are layered or stacked on top of each other, it can prevent them from all getting clean as they get in the way of each other!)
5. Hot Water
(Dishwashers typically need 120 degree water.)
I hope something here will help you!
And now, I have an opportunity to give away TWO boxes of Finish Quantum to one of my readers!
To enter, do any of the following & leave me a comment for each one you do!
- Tell me your best dishwasher tip!
- Follow Raising Memories on Google+
- Like Raising Memories on Facebook
- Like Finish Canada on Facebook
- Follow Raising Memories on Twitter
- Follow me on Pinterest
Winner of contest must live in Canada. Contest closes May 25th. Disclosure: I am part of the Finish Blogger Program by Mom Central. I received compensation as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.