1. I like for the labels in our pantry to face forward and organize the items inside like they're tetris pieces.
2. I was a gymnast for seven years, coached for eight years, and miss being in the gym.
3. Matt can match better than I can and helps me put an outfit together just about every school night.
4. In high school, I cheered and played slow-pitch softball... which, my most accounts, is a very odd combination of sports.
5. I love reading parenting books and have for years, even though we don't have kids yet. I like imagining what our life will one day be like and preparing in my mind for ways to try to be a good mom. :)
In our blog, you'll find before-and-after pictures of our whole-house renovation, a few of our recent projects and adventures, our favorite finds, books we've read, and recipes we've tried. It's a little bit of everything! We try to enjoy life to the fullest and capture as much as possible in the space that is our blog. We hope you enjoy reading!
In 2011, We...
A post that recaps our year
Therapy on a Budget- recipes included!
Caprese Pasta is one of the recipes in this post about the end-of-summer/back-to-school blues. :)
When poo hits the fan... or, in our case, the lawn
A post about choosing to be grateful even when circumstances "stink" (pun intended). :)
A post about "nesting" to the extreme before vacation!
Things we don't see or do in Atlanta
A post about our trip to Cashiers, NC
How/Why did you start blogging?
We closed on our first house in September of 2010, and did 5 months of renovations before moving in. I started blogging in hopes of tracking the memories and excitement of the whole process, and to share the experience with our family and friends.
Has your reason for blogging changed? If so, why?
My reason hasn't changed so much as it has evolved. It's now a blog documenting my family and love of crafting. Most of my crafts pertain to my family and home.
Would you like to see your blog featured here? I'll be doing a "Feature Friday" post, featuring one blogger & their blog on Fridays throughout 2012. If you have a blog that you'd like to see featured, please send me an email to raisingmemories at gmail dot com to submit your blog.