1. I love to dance in my kitchen when cooking dinner and to dance (and sing loudly) on my treadmill instead of walking or running on it
2. I am a seeker of happiness and love to discover new aspects of life that make me happy.
3. I have a degree in Literary Studies and History
4. I have seven children
5. I always have my toenails painted - random but true!
Seven Cherubs is where I love to write to inspire women to believe in themselves, to help them create an environment of happiness in their homes and to believe in the great power and influence they have as mother’s. I also work with companies to promote great products to bless the lives of women, families and children.
1. Does my butt look big with this bus? In this post I wrote about the fact that I drive a commuter bus and how sometimes as women we judge each other by the way that we look. Often I find that women stare me up and down, check me out, when I jump out of my bus and cannot believe I actually have seven kids. I wonder what does a women with seven kids supposed to look like?
2.10 tips for avoiding mother guilt. I love this post because it gave me a chance to sit down and really think over my feelings towards motherhood. As women I think we feel guilty over so many things we don’t need to. I wanted to help my readers try to avoid feeling down and unhappy with themselves as they are on this full on adventure and motherhood journey.
3. A lonely mother is where I share how being a mother to many cherubs can be very challenging and lonely some days. It is written from my heart and I was a little scared to share this post but really happy with the response I received.
4. 5 tips to avoid social media depression is one of my total favourite blog posts. I love having a blog but some days it can be very discouraging. I wanted to share some of the lessons I have learned with new bloggers and to help other bloggers keep it real in their lives.
Naomi's Pockets of Happiness Ebook
Why did you start blogging?
I first started Seven Cherubs to keep my family updated on what was happening in our lives as they all live interstate. I have always wanted to write in a public forum but was too scared. At the beginning of having a blog, I hid behind my children (meaning I only wrote about them) until I felt brave enough to share my own voice, my own thoughts and opinions in relation to motherhood and what was in my heart.
Would you like to see your blog featured here? I'll be doing a "Feature Friday" post, featuring one blogger & their blog on Fridays throughout 2012. If you have a blog that you'd like to see featured, please send me an email to raisingmemories at gmail dot com to submit your blog.