I finally gave myself the push to do it on Christmas Eve so that I could have it under the tree on the big day :)
Here she is:
She's bigger than Katrina's doll and I did her hair differently. I wanted long hair, but I wanted to do something different than last time, because I thought that on a larger doll, the pigtails might look elephant-ear-ish ;) So, I made them a different shape & stuffed them. If I were to do it over, I'd make them bigger- they were the perfect size until I sewed it all and flipped it inside out ;)
I'm going to need to sew those hairbows in place or they'll get lost for sure.
And I'm excited about a project I have in mind for Talia's birthday that involves the leftover fabric from both dolls... I hope I can get it done in time! (stay tuned for that :)
p.s. I'm happy to report that Talia loves her despite the imperfections that I noticed as soon as I flipped it right-side-out. She has affectionately named her "Sweet Clover Rose" ;)
(p.s. just like last time, I worked with this template)