1. We work well in partnership: Shannon comes up with ideas, Dean builds them, Shannon styles them and then writes about them. Mix up the jobs and the project is a mess!
2. Our house is in constant flux. Projects & kids mess and then a quick tidy for visitors. Cuh-razay!
3. We homeschool our three kids.
4. Dean's day job is in metal fabrication. He's been there for almost 20 years.
5. I was a graphic designer in a past life. Well, really just before kids. It feels like a past life sometimes!
We're the Canadian couple behind this crazy blog where we share our thrifty design finds, organization ideas & affordable DIY projects. We show you how we reno and pretty up our wee little bungalow on a budget.
Restoration Hardware Inspired Shelves Reveal
Reclaimed Wood Look Headboard
PB Knockoff Ledge
Would you like to see your blog featured here? I'll be doing a "Feature Friday" post, featuring one blogger & their blog on Fridays throughout 2012. If you have a blog that you'd like to see featured, please send me an email to raisingmemories at gmail dot com to submit your blog.