Here's what we did:
(more in order of pictures than of how we did it ;)
1. Each visitor got a party hat for themselves & a matching one for their Teddy Bear.
2. Treat bags consisted of party blowers, teddy grahams, gummie bears, play doh, and silly bandz.
3. We played pin the bowtie on the Teddy Bear.
4. We played Musical Chairs (no losers- when you were "out" you went to get your face painted)
5. We played "Hullabaloo" while waiting for parents to pick kids up
6. We opened a big picnic basket to find dishes for each child & their bear, and set up the picnic
7. We had the teddy bear cake!
8. We played "spin the rootbeer bottle" to decide which gift to open.
9. I marveled at how cute the kids were, watching Talia open her gifts. They were all so involved!