Ken works in a hospital, in a lab, doing research for his PhD. One day he came home with some dry ice and he & the girls had a lot of fun with it!
PLEASE NOTE: Dry ice is dangerous!!! In our case, we had Ken supervising very carefully- it's not good to actually touch the ice! If you want more info about dry ice, you can find it online!
Pretty sure this is what he did:
- Fill pot with dish soap & HOT water, in sink
- add dry ice, watch steamy/bubbly stuff bubble up
- squish the steamy stuff & watch it float away like mist!