I rarely come across lip balm that I actually like or think seems to work. I had the opportunity to review some of My Lip Stuff's products recently and though I'm no expert on ingredients, I can tell you this (from my experience & from reading their website) :
1. My lips are feeling good!
2. I love the texture of her lip balm- it's not waxy/fake feeling.. know what I mean?
3. My favourite flavour so far is "Gingersnaps & Jam".. it's so unique as far as lip balm flavours go, and it makes me think of the holidays in a craft store (is that weird?)
4. My Lip Stuff doesn't use harsh ingredients or test on animals.
5. Talia's favourite flavour is "Cookies & Cream" (convenient for me since I'm not too fond of it, so she won't hog my favourites ;)
6. Katrina likes any flavour & just gets really excited when I let her get her hands on them (and really mad when I don't let her ;)
7. My Lip Stuff is going to give one Raising Memories reader a surprise 6 pack of lip balms!
Sooo... You want to win??
How to Enter:
Leave a comment for each entry!!
Either be a Follower of my blog (scroll to the bottom of the blog to find the widget & click on the Follow Button); or subscribe to my RSS Feed
Visit the My Lip Stuff website, and tell me your favourite flavour or product that's not lip stuff! (brace yourself, there are 500 to choose from!)
"Like" Raising Memories on Facebook
Follow Raising Memories on Twitter
Post about the giveaway on twitter, your blog, or facebook, with a link back to the blog. (You can get 2 entries for each of these, so post two comments to let me know you did it! :)
Giveaway Details: This giveaway closes on Thursday, March 11th. The contest is open worldwide. A winner will be chosen randomly from all of the comments. Winner will be contacted by email (please include your email in your comment if I can't find it through your profile). If you do not respond within 48 hours after I email you, a new winner will be chosen. The winner will be announced on the blog on March 14th.